Fantastic opportunity to work for an award-winning global public relations agency.
- Generating brave creative ideas with strong conceptual insight.
- Designing across all stages of a project. From concept to completion, art direction to brand systems, across any touch-point.
- Understanding trends, attending events and exhibitions.
- Hitting deadlines, collaborating with wider project teams, presenting to clients.
- Your ideas must drive daring, innovative and inclusive creative and provide clear solutions to client challenges
Skills & Experience
- A strong portfolio of conceptual and crafted ideas. Work must demonstrate an ability to experiment, develop and resolve authentic creative outputs
- Strong understanding on culture
- Media aware
- The ideas we produce must earn coverage and have social relevance
- Able to flex and work within any industry, with any type of client
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly (both visually and verbally) with both internal and external presentations.
Salary & Benefits
- Day off on your birthday
- Hybrid working
- Pension plan
- Income protection
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, and creative talent agency, and over the last 30 years we've consistently championed our people and communities. As a proud B Corp™, we are com-mitted to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and sustainable change for our partners, candidates and employees.
We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. For further information about our DE&I commitments, please visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/