An ambitious Employer Branding agency with a reputation for leading the industry at a global level. They create inspiring communication strategies, employer brands and advertising campaigns that inspire colleagues and candidates and help organisations find the top talent they need. Working with some of the biggest brands globally!
You'lll work alongside our Strategists, Content Creators, Social Media Managers and Social Media Executives to ensure we're consistently delivering high-quality social content. From law firms to retail giants and FMCG companies, within this role you'll find yourself working across a set of clients such as Marks and Spencer, Capita, KFC, and Allen & Overy.
- * Writing social copy
* Creating assets across the Adobe suite and Canva
* Leading on the planning and delivery of social media shoots
* Editing videos
* Championing and leading on identifying new social trends within the team
* Supporting more junior members of the team
- Excellent Writing Skills
- Experience in social media management (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram predominantly)
- Be proactive, spot trends and opportunities
- A confident demeanour, enthusiastic and friendly
London, up to £28K DOE
If this is for you, Click Apply!
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Carla.email@example.com
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/