Business Development Manager (freelance)
Our client, a forward-thinking marketing agency in Central London, are seeking a freelance Business Development Manager to join their team on a part-time basis (2-3 days a week) for 3 months, with the potential to extend the contract afterwards.
The role will focus on new business development, driving meaningful growth strategies for the business and their clients.
- Actively engage in new business development, reaching out to potential leads and nurturing existing relationships.
- Align with the company's ethos of meaningful impact, working with clients and brands focused on sustainability, ethical practices, and social responsibility.
- Collaborate with senior stakeholders, including the CEO and Client Director, to implement a meaningful growth strategy.
- Leverage background in marketing, advertising, or creative agency roles to drive brand transformation and holistic development.
- Navigate complex client structures and confidently interact with high-level clients, ensuring effective communication and understanding of their needs.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong background in marketing, advertising, or creative agency roles, preferably with experience in sports, luxury, fashion, or sustainable brands.
- Proven ability in new business development, lead generation, and relationship management.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, capable of articulating complex ideas and strategies clearly.
- Confidence in engaging with senior stakeholders and navigating intricate client structures.
- Alignment with the company's ethos of meaningful impact and enthusiasm for working with brands that make a positive difference in the world.
Salary: up to £250 depending on experience
Location & Workplace Policy:
- Central London
- Hybrid, 1 day a week in the office
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: DD: +44 (0)207 845 7258 or connect via LinkedIn: Stefania Anzalone.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, and creative talent agency, and over the last 30 years we've consistently championed our people and communities. As a proud B Corp™, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and sustainable change for our partners, candidates and employees.
We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. For further information about our DE&I commitments, please visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/