ROLE: Brand Design Lead
Amazing opportunity to join the in-house creative team of a luxury brand based in London!
- Develop, craft and own brand design guidelines and strategy, in consultation with stakeholders.
- Operate as the guardian of the Brand Design Guidelines across all customer facing communications and installations, monitor and provide guidance and high level sign offs for outputs across the business
- Develop innovative concepts for key campaigns and projects, drawing on talent and inspiration to create industry-leading design
- Present and pitch design proposals across the business, clearly demonstrating their successful translation of brief
- Oversee a wide range of design across various channels and formats, including store signage, CRM, website, advertising, packaging and wayfinding.
- Creates an environment which encourages teamwork and continuous improvement
Skills & Experience
- Be highly skilled in design direction who can create and inspire impactful, unexpected, and compelling design concepts that can be translated for a wide range of channels and formats from digital advertising to store windows.
- Be an insightful and customer focused creative leader who can develop brand materials for key campaigns, showing a strong understanding of the brand, creative direction, customer needs and 360 campaigns.
- Strong portfolio showcasing examples of branding and brand refresh work.
- Have experience in leading and inspiring a team of designers to deliver high quality, brand-enhancing design
- Have strong influencing and stakeholder management skills;
Salary & Benefits
- Hybrid working
- Up to five paid volunteering days
- Maternity, Paternity, Adoption, Surrogacy and Shared Parental leave policies
- Access to a wide range of training programmes to help your career development
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, and creative talent agency, and over the last 30 years we've consistently championed our people and communities. As a proud B Corp™, we are com-mitted to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and sustainable change for our partners, candidates and employees.
We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. For further information about our DE&I commitments, please visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/