Major Players are working with a global events and experiential agency based in South East London. We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Account Manager into their brand experience team to work with some of their major clients. As a key team member, you'll oversee the planning of brand experiences and events, spanning festivals, cultural events, exhibitions, and more.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing client relationships, project planning, budgeting, and event execution. You'll contribute to strategic and creative concepts and ensure top-notch brand experiences.
This role will be hybrid position split between their Southeast London offices and home.
- Cultivate client relationships and manage day-to-day interactions.
- Collaborate internally and externally, shaping strategic and creative plans.
- Contribute innovative ideas and insights, drawing on industry expertise.
- Develop and deliver engaging presentations and manage project finances.
- Coordinate staffing, suppliers, and project timelines, ensuring high-quality work.
- Evaluate project performance, set KPIs, and explore new business opportunities.
- Experience in live events planning and management.
- Strong account and project management skills.
- Ability to multitask and make quick decisions under pressure.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Creative mindset and strong negotiation abilities.
If you're passionate about creating exceptional brand experiences and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, and creative talent agency, and over the last 30 years we've consistently championed our people and communities. As a proud B Corp™, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and sustainable change for our partners, candidates and employees.
We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. For further information about our DE&I commitments, please visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/