A global production agency are looking for an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to work on-site at their client's office in Weybridge. This person would act as the key point of contact between the client and the agency, managing localisation projects from end-to-end. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work more closely and collaboratively with their clients, while being a part of an ambitious and global agency!
- Manage end-to-end projects across print, web, digital OOH, press, social, media placements, HTML and static banners for localisation across Europe
- Work closely with marketing teams, creative agencies and media partners
- Brief internal teams on projects
- Ensure projects are briefed on budget, to time, to brief and to guidelines
- Traffic management and financial management of projects
Skills & Experience
- 2-5 years Account Management experience within a marketing/production agency (Essential)
- Experieence with transcreation and localisation projects (Desirable)
- £32-42k (depending on AM or SAM level)
- Based on-site in Weybridge, 3 days a week, 2 days WFH
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, and creative talent agency, and over the last 30 years we've consistently championed our people and communities. As a proud B Corp™, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and sustainable change for our partners, candidates and employees.
We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. For further information about our DE&I commitments, please visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/