Major Players are working with the inhouse creative team of a leading professional services organisation based in the Canary Wharf area, we are looking to hire a Video Producer with excellent project management and production skills into their team.
This is an initial 12-month fixed term contract working on a hybrid basis with two days each week working from home. The successful candidate will play a key role in delivering end to end production projects which include internal company videos, talking heads and training material.
- Excellent production knowledge including - video, digital, animation, motion, film, website, VFX, social.
- Managing multiple end-to-end projects, including setup, logistics, budget management, and resource allocation.
- Collaborate closely with the wider production team.
- Manage multimedia projects from enquiry to publication, ensuring seamless delivery within budgets and timelines.
- Act as the main contact for client enquiries and projects.
- Support the wider team including planning, budgeting, and timelines.
- Schedule and lead production meetings, provide accurate cost estimates, and prioritize daily tasks.
- Engage with subject matter experts to address client queries and ensure high-quality delivery.
- Implement a clear production plan aligned with clients' objectives, ensuring on-time and within-budget delivery.
- Coordinate project deliverables and maintain an up-to-date status sheet.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3 years + in production.
- A strong understanding of all digital asset specifications and formats.
- Proven project management experience in a creative environment working on video/film and motion graphics is desirable
- Strong organisational and multitasking skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Adaptability in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Forward-thinking with a proactive approach.
If you're passionate about managing creative projects and building client relationships in a collaborative team, please reply directly to this advert.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, and creative talent agency, and over the last 30 years we've consistently championed our people and communities. As a proud B Corp™, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and sustainable change for our partners, candidates and employees.
We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. For further information about our DE&I commitments, please visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/