An ambitious Employer Branding agency with a reputation for leading the industry at a global level. They create inspiring communication strategies, employer brands and advertising campaigns that inspire colleagues and candidates and help organisations find the top talent they need. Working with some of the biggest brands globally!
You'lll work alongside our Strategists, Content Creators, Social Media Managers and Social Media Executives to ensure we're consistently delivering high-quality social strategy & content. From law firms to retail giants and FMCG companies, within this role you'll find yourself working across a set of clients such as Marks and Spencer, Capita, KFC, and Allen & Overy.
- * Providing Social media consultancy for clients
* Signing off proposals, presenting strategies and pitching new biz
* Managing a team
- Organic and paid social strategies
* Overseeing campaigns, reviewing calendars, ensuring smooth delivery
* Occasionallly some hands on involvement with deliverables, copywriting, asset design etc
- Previous agency experience
- Experience in social media and paid social campaigns
- Be proactive, spot trends and opportunities
- Understanding insights/research
London, up to £45K DOE
If this is for you, Click Apply!
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Carla.email@example.com
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/