Freelance Marketing Manager
Our client, one of the most exciting global food brands, is looking for a Freelance Marketing Manager on a 4-month contract to deliver integrated marketing campaigns and tactical activity in the UK and internationally.
- Brief and manage the company Brand Experience and Content teams in collaboration with their partners, to produce holistic Marketing campaigns across owned, earned and paid
- Plan and implement paid social campaigns, working with the wider Social team
- Manage and collaborate with stakeholders from their Media partner businesses in the UK and globally
- Manage the creative execution and approvals of all marketing materials, supported by a Brand Experience Co-ordinator
- Collaborate with and foster key global marketing relationships, such as international book publishers & TV broadcasters
Skills & Experience
- Experience planning and executing paid social campaigns
- Partnerships Marketing, Account Management and / or stakeholder management experience
- A good awareness of the media landscape in the UK and international markets (primarily Australia, USA,
Canada, Germany and the Netherlands)
Salary : Up to £45k pro-rata
Location & Workplace Policy
- 3 days per week in the office
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: DD: +44 (0)207 845 7258 or connect via LinkedIn: Stefania Anzalone.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, and creative talent agency, and over the last 30 years we've consistently championed our people and communities. As a proud B Corp™, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and sustainable change for our partners, candidates and employees.
We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. For further information about our DE&I commitments, please visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/