£28-40K depending on experience
Hybrid work desired (please note: offices are based outside of London towards Kent area)
Are you ready to ignite your career in strategy and creativity? Look no further! I am working with a company who are on the hunt for a dynamic Junior Strategist to join their innovative team at a social impact design agency (with a B Corp stamp!)
About Us: At this design agency, they are pioneers of change, fuelling progress through our strategic expertise in communication, digital, design, film, and innovation. They have a mission to create exceptional work that not only resonates but also sparks a better future. They are selective about the companies we collaborate with, focusing on those who stand for something good in this world, because we believe in driving positive change.
The Role: As a Junior Strategist, you'll be collaborating closely with the Strategy Director and creative teams to craft compelling brand stories and drive meaningful connections with a range of clients. You'll play a pivotal role in shaping projects and clients' journeys, bringing fresh ideas and strategic insights to the table.
- Translate client objectives into creative briefs that inspire and captivate.
- Analyse data, trends, and insights to uncover innovative territories for exploration.
- Craft clear, relevant, and compelling narratives that resonate with audiences.
- Conduct stakeholder interviews and research projects to inform strategic decisions.
- Develop and present creative briefs to support the ideation process.
- Become the go-to expert within the agency, offering strategic solutions to client challenges.
Skills & Competencies:
- Proactive and independent, with a knack for inspiring and challenging others.
- Excellent time management skills to meet deadlines effectively.
- Positive attitude and ability to navigate diverse personalities and dynamics.
- Commercial mindset with an eye for detail and quality.
- Exceptional organizational skills and reliability.
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing circumstances and diverse workloads.
*Job description and benefits package available.
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity-apply now here or email Ella.email@example.com