Head of Social and Influencer Marketing - Agency
Major Players' client is a leading global agency with strong presence in the UK, Europe, North America and APAC. With their plans underway to create pockets of excellence or "The Global Practices", they are looking for a strong agency leader to lead the Social & Influencer marketing practice.
1. Lead the group strategy for Social and Influencer, including the "how" and "when" of tapping into the client and then mobilising the network resources to make internal and external work happen.
2. Work with agency stakeholders and key strategic partners to define the Social and Influencer vision and product
3. Assess and educate clients on their readiness for Social and Influencer requirements
4. Build and implement Social and Influencer strategies for clients, from the simple to the complex
5. Build commercial models that are in line with changing industry models
6. Advise clients on combining organic social (what platforms, what content, who creates that content) and paid social (where should I spend my money, what's the right message, who best to deliver message) to achieve their objectives optimally
7. Manage the Social and Influencer P&L, including delivery against budget
8. Participate/ Lead in new business pitches and be the representative of Social and Influencer where relevant, demonstrating that we can provide specialist expertise combined with outstanding creative
9. Educate the wider agency on the Social and Influencer capabilities and the overarching ecosystem.
Skills & Experience
1. Very thorough experience in Social and Influencer platforms from a media perspective
2. Very strong understanding of organic social and combining it with paid social. MUST be able to work with the C-suite effectively and be data-driven when leading on Social Media & Influencer practice in internal meetings.
3. Experience in working with Social and Influencer clients of different sizes and maturity
4. Experience in building and managing key strategic partnerships and client relationships
5. Have recent experience in managing an Social and Influencer practice/agency
6. International experience preferred
Culture, Salary & Benefits
Salary: £150-165k basic + Excellent group benefits. The role will report to the Global C-suite. The ahency proudly embraces and celebrates diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. They are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Being a worldwide creative agency that represents global clients and customers, the more inclusive they are, the more brilliant work they can create together and they stick strongly to this ethos.
Location & Workplace Policy
3-days in the office (Central London offices)
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: firstname.lastname@example.org or connect via LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/richamajorplayers/
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, and creative talent agency, and over the last 30 years we've consistently championed our people and communities. As a proud B Corp™, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and sustainable change for our partners, candidates and employees.
We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. For further information about our DE&I commitments, please visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/