We are currently partnered with an extremely well-known consumer/eComm brand in London, who's interactive award-winning products have been activated in over 100 countries worldwide! With triple digital growth, the business is expanding fast and they're now on the search for a Growth Analyst to join the team on a permanent basis.
The Growth Analyst will help build out their UK teams insights and analytical capabilities and able to see the decisions that need to be informed by data, and illustrate clearly to team members and senior managers. This is a really exciting opportunity to develop the reporting suite, performing strategic data and insights projects to support the teams decision making.
- Deep dive analysis, leading investigations and projects on key business objectives and opportunities to provide strategic data and direction for the Marketing and Sales teams
- Supporting the Growth team to set up , run and report on campaign performance to make recommendations based on analysis of data
- Developing and managing the KPI reporting suites and models to predict future outcomes based on current trends and insights
- Communicating with teams regarding research findings, presenting reports, identifying opportunities to improve processes through the use of data and predictive analytics tools
Skills & Experience
- Strong analytical skills with the capability to collect, organise, analyse and present significant amounts of information and data with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to answer unstructured questions and work independently to drive projects to conclusion
- Experience in extracting insights using advanced SQL (and ideally Python) to work effectively at scale
- Advanced expertise with Google Analytics and Excel
- Experience in working within an eCommerce business, ideally a high growth start up
Location & Workplace Policy
- Central London, hybrid working (2 days office)
Salary & Benefits
- £50,000 - £55,000 per annum dependent on experience
- 30 days holiday, private medical, pension, enhanced parental leave and wellbeing perks, 30 days work from anywhere, discounts on products, great coffee and free breakfast at their offices
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: DD: +44 0207 8457278 or connect via LinkedIn: Jodie Clayton.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, and creative talent agency, and over the last 30 years we've consistently championed our people and communities. As a proud B Corp™, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and sustainable change for our partners, candidates and employees.
We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. For further information about our DE&I commitments, please visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/