Full Stack Developer - PHP Developer - Vue.js - AWS - 6 Months - Paying up to £500 (Inside IR35) - Remote
In this role, you will join an established agile team whose focus is on developing our API and web-based Identity solutions, developing new features and maintaining the existing platform.
Paying up to £500 (Inside IR35) depending on experience
What you'll do:
- Developing and delivering features across the full stack (including use of modern PHP frameworks, front-end frameworks, and other tools)
- Closely supporting the effective design of new features and solutions
- Contributing to the quality assurance effort, particularly through use of test automation tools (such as Cypress and Postman) and Continuous Integration tools (such as GitLab and GitHub)
- Providing technical input and guidance to our cross-functional agile product development teams
- Working closely with the product owner and project management to deliver timely products and enhancements
- Capable and enthusiastic technologist, able to demonstrate a broad technical knowledge in PHP development using modern PHP frameworks (Laravel or similar)
- Working experience in an Agile environment
- Strong experience with Linux
- Good understanding of CI/CD
- Experience working with and optimising use of relational databases such as MySQL or similar
- Experience of front-end frameworks, such as Vuejs or React
The interview process has begun, so if you believe you have the right experience then please get in touch ASAP!