Major Players are working with the Global Media team at a leading multinational food delivery company, responsible for overseeing media strategy and purchasing in 12 European markets, along with global strategy across all markets.
As a Freelance Senior Digital Media Manager, you will be responsible for crafting and executing media strategies in three vital Northern European markets. Your role revolves around grasping our business challenges, deeply understanding our consumers, and formulating optimal media strategies for your assigned markets.
As a Freelance Senior Digital Media Manager you will:
- Lead daily media campaigns in your assigned countries, focusing primarily on TV but also exploring various channels in collaboration with the Digital team.
- Manage budgets and assess media performance for specific markets.
- Collaborate with Country Marketing to understand local challenges, translating them into clear strategies.
- Effectively communicate and present strategies to cross-functional teams.
- Act as the primary liaison with the Media agency, inspiring and challenging them to develop outstanding media plans.
- Engage in commercial negotiations with media vendors alongside the agency.
- Work closely with the Brand and Insights teams to maximize campaign impact.
- Partner with our in-house Digital team for holistic media strategies.
- Stay updated on media trends and provide insights to the wider marketing community.
- Lead projects on behalf of the Media team.
The Freelance Senior Digital Media Manager will need:
- Over 6 years of media experience.
- Proficient in end-to-end multimedia campaign planning.
- Excellent command of English.
- Proven track record managing high-budget media campaigns, involved in strategy, planning, buying, and reporting.
- Skilled negotiator with a history of securing favourable deals.
- Strategic thinker, connecting media to key business metrics.
- Strong, adaptable communicator.
- Analytical, hands-on approach to media planning and performance assessment.
Location: Hybrid working in Central London [not negotiable]
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: DD: +44 207 845 7248 or connect via LinkedIn: Alex Phipps.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.