This award is for the best social media campaign from the last 12 months. We are looking for a campaign that shows creative thought and made an impact across multiple social platforms. It could be one that created lots of buzz online or a well thought out strategy that performed well with engagement. You should demonstrate innovations, creativity, originality and examples of high engagement.
- Firstly explain within the word count, what the social media campaign was that you had to deliver.
- We want to know what the purpose of the campaign. Did it have a special meaning behind it?
- What was the final outcome of the social media campaign, we want to know the specific results and how it impacted your brand or product as a whole.
- Please show in your supporting documents proof of social engagement and results.
Please supply up to 5 separate examples of your work.
Please follow the below criteria for supporting materials:
- Maximum number of files for submission: five
- Preferred file formats for images: Jpeg, Tif, Bmp
- Suggest uploading supporting documents in one PDF file.
- Maximum online upload limit: including your explanatory brief, submissions cannot exceed the upload limit of 5mb per entry.
Only digital submissions will be accepted, for large files please send via dropbox or wetransfer to Sebastian.firstname.lastname@example.org