This is open to any level marketer from assistant to director that has shown exemplary results for their business. The entry will reward an outstanding marketing project or campaign that has delivered innovation, influence and effectiveness. Judges will be looking for evidence with ROI, impressive strategic approach and putting the customer at the heart of the project.
Overview of your work
- Provide your company overview; explain what the business does in as much detail as possible.
- Provide a campaign/ project overview or a summary of the work you want to highlight.
- What was the purpose and objective(s) of the campaign / project.
- Focus on the challenge – outline objectives and why the campaign was needed. What was the budget and target market of the project?
- Explain the elements of your project/campaign and how it was orchestrated and carried out.
- Outline what was achieved demonstrating results. Use as much evidence as you can provide demonstrate the level of return on investment or tangible benefits to the company.
Please supply up to 5 separate examples of your work.
Please follow the below criteria for supporting materials:
- Maximum number of files for submission: five
- Preferred file formats for images: Jpeg, Tif, Bmp
- Suggest uploading supporting documents in one PDF file.
- Maximum online upload limit: including your explanatory brief, submissions cannot exceed the upload limit of 5mb per entry.
Only digital submissions will be accepted, for large files please send via dropbox or wetransfer to Sebastian.firstname.lastname@example.org