This category will award the best design from a designer in any format that includes; packaging, brand, digital, print or retail. The judges will be looking for clarity of communication, great craft and execution based on the target audience and context of the brief. The best will also show the results from the work or campaign.
You can from any design background and you should show the judges clearly what you achieved and how you came to that idea.
Overview of your work
You should provide short description of your work to give the judges the background and context to the project. For this entry, the work is largely judged on the aesthetic composition but is combined with the judging criteria above.
Your overview should give details of the brief for the design, the client, the purpose and any results. You should complete this using the online form with a maximum length of 500 words.
Please supply up to 5 separate examples/files of your work.
- Please follow the below criteria for supporting materials:
- Maximum number of files for submission: five
- Preferred file formats for images: PDF, Jpeg, Tif, Bmp
- Suggest uploading supporting documents in one PDF file.
- Maximum online upload limit: including your explanatory brief, submissions cannot exceed the upload limit of 5mb per entry.
Only digital submissions will be accepted, for large files please send via dropbox or wetransfer to Sebastian.firstname.lastname@example.org