We are looking for an individual who has displayed innovation and outstanding concepts across a range of media. It could be a piece of work or a full-scale campaign. This is where you’ll find a number of crafts merging into one ‘creative’ award. We’re looking for breakthrough work in any form of media that displays creativity.
You will need to share with the judges the campaigns that you worked on, make sure to get permission from clients.
Overview of your work
- Purpose and objective(s) of campaign / project
- The challenge – outline objectives and why the campaign was needed.
- What was the budget and target market of the project?
- The campaign / project detail
- Explain the elements of your project/campaign and how it was orchestrated and carried out.
- Show the results
- Outline what was achieved demonstrating results. Use as much evidence as you can provide demonstrate the level of return on investment or tangible benefits to the company.
- Please supply up to 5 separate examples of your work.
- Please follow the below criteria for supporting materials:
- Maximum number of files for submission: five
- Preferred file formats for images: Jpeg, Tif, Bmp
- Suggest uploading supporting documents in one PDF file.
- Maximum online upload limit: including your explanatory brief, submissions cannot exceed the upload limit of 5mb per entry.
Only digital submissions will be accepted, for large files please send via dropbox or wetransfer to Sebastian.email@example.com