Hybrid work - London based offices
Are you ready to dive into an exciting opportunity managing through-the-line campaigns for an iconic client? At this vibrant creative agency, I'm helping the team to find a dynamic individual to join. This is your chance to make a real impact on a national treasure and work alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry.
About the Role: As an Account Manager, you'll be at the forefront of delivering strategic and creative excellence for the global brand. From developing innovative campaigns to managing client relationships, you'll play a key role in every step of the process. Your meticulous attention to detail and dedication to delivering top-notch work will ensure our clients are delighted with the results.
What We're Looking For: I'm seeking someone with at least 2 years of experience in communications, either agency-side or client-side. Previous work on retail brands would be a bonus, but most importantly you'll have excellent organisational skills, strong communication abilities, and a passion for making a difference.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary (£35k-£40k)
- Hybrid working model (3 days in the office, 2 days remote)
- Generous holiday allowance and bank holidays
- Workplace pension and health insurance
- Life insurance and cycle to work scheme
- Access to our bespoke learning platform and career development programme
- Wellbeing supports including mental health first aiders and 24/7 counselling helpline
- Flexible working arrangements to support your work-life balance
Join the team: If you're ready to take your career to the next level apply here or email your latest CV and availability to Ella.email@example.com