Freelancers comprise 40% of the media workforce*, and the UK’s creative industries grew by 8.9% in 2016 – nearly double the growth of the overall UK economy**, according to government statistics.
There is greater demand for freelancers than ever before, especially with the advent of the gig economy. Find out more about the freelance market and download your copy of the Freelance Market Insights 2017.
Download the report to learn about:
- Freelancers’ typical working week and pay trends
- What motivates people to go freelance
- The challenges freelancers face and support they need
- Perceptions of online portals to find freelance work
- Employers’ perspectives
- Future outlook for freelancers
- And much more!