What does it take to be a Major Player?
- Are you looking to make your mark as a specialist recruiter in a fast paced and constantly evolving market?
- Are you a team player with a passion for the creative, comms and digital space?
- Are you a bright, motivated individual who is good with people?
- Are you target-oriented with a desire to measure your success financially and advance your career?
- Do you strive to be the best at whatever you do?
Major Players remains the UK’s leader in creative, digital and marketing recruitment. Over 70 strong and growing, we are in the heart of Covent Garden, consulting across the breadth of the marketing and creative industries.
We work with the biggest names in every sector, covering all types of agencies and brands. From the most respected and renowned to the smallest, trail-blazing start-ups.
We take pride in our long-standing client and candidate relationships and are dedicated to guiding talented individuals into an exciting career by ethical and honest means.
As a recruitment consultant here, you’ll receive one of the most competitive commission schemes in the industry, a flexible benefits package and a social scene/culture that’s worth talking about. You’ll also have access to some of the most successful recruiters in the industry, which is worth it’s weight in gold.
Major Values: Collaboration, ethical, integrity, supportive, honesty, team, friendly competitiveness, trust, entrepreneurial, modest, openness, delivery, respect – “we take our work seriously, we don’t take ourselves seriously”