Major Players is the UK's number one creative, digital and tech recruitment agency.
Almost 100 strong (and growing!), we are renowned in the industry for a creative, honest, and long-term approach to both clients and candidates.
Our consultants work across the full spectrum of digital, creative and tech roles for an impressive range of brands and agencies. We don’t ‘fill jobs’, we build brands and champion the talent that makes them great. Be it for large, renowned agencies or smaller, trailblazing start-ups.
We take pride in our long-standing client and candidate relationships and we are dedicated to accelerating the ambitions of talented individuals.
And the industry knows it. We have won Recruitment Agency of the Year at The Drum Network Awards (2014, 2015 & 2016) as well as Best Creative/Digital/Media/Marketing Company to Work For (2017) at Recruiter’s Investing in Talent Awards.
Due to continued growth and our commitment to investing in employee development we are looking to hire an experienced Internal Trainer.
We are looking for an experienced, energetic and innovative recruitment trainer/L&D professional to work with our teams as we grow and develop.
Closely supported by the People Director and Commercial Director, you will deliver exceptional training programmes business wide.
Day to day
- Writing and developing training programmes for each level of the business (resourcer, associate consultant, consultant, senior consultant and management)
- Delivering classroom based training in an engaging and relevant way
- One to one coaching, at desk or off desk
- Providing feedback back to managers to ensure follow up and implementation at desk
- Development of training calendar and co-ordination of training sessions, liaising with managers and support staff to ensure both people and space is available
- Collating course feedback from delegates
- You will have experience of delivering recruitment training in-house, bringing innovative training techniques
- You will need an adaptable style and be used to getting under the skin of a business/brands to understand culture and style of recruitment, as well as the 360 recruitment cycle
- You’ll have experience of delivering training across temp (freelance) and perm markets – and ideally come with previous experience of working in a mixed market business
- Ability to work in a fast moving and ever-changing environment with the capacity to add value to all levels of staff
- It’s an exciting time to join Major Players as we go from strength to strength, so a passion and desire to grow and take the business forward is key too!
- A collaborative and supportive company culture
- Ongoing training and mentoring throughout your career
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited holidays
- Opportunity to attend and take part in our many industry events throughout the year, including The Majors
- Regular social and sports events
- A benefits package that can be tailored to you
- Fresh fruit and breakfast everyday
- Drinks at The Major, our office bar, on Fridays