To work alongside the Head of People, you will be responsible for supporting the business with day to day HR team and ensuring the smooth running of HR systems and processes.
This will include:
- Maintenance of HR systems and data, including employee life-cycle administration, company benefits usage, holidays and sickness, birthdays, work anniversaries, etc.
- Administration of all new starter processes including; drafting offer letters and contracts, making up new starter packs, entering details into the HR system (Octopus) and reference checking.
- Co-ordinating diaries for new starter inductions and training and on boarding.
- Supporting finance department with monthly payroll.
- First point of contact for queries relating to company benefits package.
- Assisting with wider company Learning & Development activity; booking courses, co-ordinating diaries, updating training records and co-ordinating course feedback.
You’ll be a positive person who is articulate, enthusiastic, highly motivated, hard working and VERY organised!
An experienced team administrator with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Diplomatic and discrete, you will have the ability to work fast and adapt to shifting priorities.
An excellent team player with a proven ability to develop strong working relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
Advanced knowledge of MS Office, specifically Word and Excel is a must too.
The opportunity to work with a multi-award winning business, in a fun fast paced environment, where you’ll receive a competitive starting salary and a flexible benefits package.
We also offer:
- A collaborative and supportive company culture
- Ongoing training and mentoring throughout your career
- Opportunity to attend and take part in our industry events throughout the year including The Majors
- A chance to win a place on our annual high performers trip abroad
- Regular social events
- Company Sports days
- Birthday day off
- Monday breakfast
- Office bar on a Friday
Please send your CV and a covering note to: email@example.com