Major Players currently have a phenomenal opportunity on our Freelance PR & Marketing Team – we are looking for two recruiters to (yes two!) join this agile and reputable team, one to cover Marketing and the other to take on the PR Desk. You’ll be working very closely with the Account Handling and Project Management Team to maintain a well run and demanding freelance desk so speed and accuracy are key as well as the personality to forge and maintain relationships with some of the most influential organisations and figures in the PR & Marketing world today.
PR is all about reputation. And our team has one of the best in the industry. We cover every inch of the sector, including 2 dedicated teams focusing on PR agency-side, and in-house to brands.
Our Marketing Team has well known for their speedy and high quality delivery, working with some of the most innovative and recognisable brands both within the UK and globally.
- We are looking for 2 experienced recruiters to join our fast growing PR Marketing team
- The team has a long standing reputation within the communications sector, with over 15 years experience in the market
- We place candidates at all levels, from account exec through to director, across both corporate and consumer/internal and external comms
- Our clients range from some of the most recognisable agencies in the UK market & innovative and coveted global brands to exciting start up business, covering all sectors including FMCG, technology, fashion and media
- The team is dedicated, passionate about the industry and extremely collaborative
- We are keen to meet ambitious, entrepreneurial individuals with the drive to own and develop a piece of business
Major Players has been leading tech, digital and creative recruitment for over 20 years. We started out with a vision that a recruitment business should be honest, ethical and do more than just help people find a job. We've created a fun, but hardworking environment in which everyone can be themselves. Our culture is part of what makes us stand out amongst the rest. As a consultant you’ll get a competitive starting salary, an achievable and regular bonus scheme and a flexible benefits package.
We also offer
- A collaborative and supportive company culture
- Ongoing training and mentoring throughout your career
- Unlimited holiday
- Opportunity to attend and take part in our many industry events throughout the year, including The Majors
- Great rewards for hard work such as trips abroad, 5 star dining experiences and other team incentives and prizes
- Regular organised social events and off-the-cuff post-work drinks
- Company sports day
- Monday breakfast
- Office dog – seriously… George is the best.
- Free drinks at our office bar The Major, on Fridays
We are looking for exceptional people and we believe this starts with your application.
Please tailor your covering letter or email to ensure it stands out and communicates why you’re perfect for the role.