The Insights & Strategy team at Major Players are looking for a big thinker to join their consultative team as a resourcer. Our candidates and clients are the brains behind big, strategic marketing campaigns, fully understanding the consumers in the market to identify which approach to take. This is a great role for a creative, bright and hard working individual who enjoys having interesting, intellectual conversations with candidates and eventually clients. It is a huge area of opportunity, meeting and working closely with candidates from research and insights agencies, and also creative and advertising agencies.
This role is based in Covent Garden and is paying a salary of up to £26,000.
Day to day
- Candidate sourcing; producing and placing job advertisements in relevant media and strategic use of social media tools e.g. LinkedIn and Twitter
- Screening of candidate CVs and face-to-face interviewing
- Shortlist candidates for live briefs
- Assisting consultants with briefing candidates on live roles
- Brief candidates on speculative clients and then pass to consultants to “spec out”
- Write up candidate profiles and keep up to date
- Deadfile and regen candidates on database
- Maintain candidate RDB pages, code, update CV/Port, amend write ups
- Job admin including; place candidates/ send out candidate confirmations / interview requests
- Chase timesheets and PO numbers
- Represent the team at regular industry and networking events
- Develop and expand specialist market knowledge
- Consistently meet KPIs and targets
- Diligent in carrying out the operational elements of their role in accordance with company guidelines and systems.
- Continually seeks to develop market knowledge.
- Has a solid knowledge of their candidate database to enable an effective match.
- Builds and maintains long-term relationships with candidates.
- Is clear and concise in all forms of communication and is able to adapt their style and tone as appropriate.
- Pro-active and supportive within the team and office.
- Shares business information and knowledge.
- Accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Keeps cool in challenging situations, copes with frustration and disappointment, and keeps issues in perspective.
A competitive starting salary, an achievable and regular bonus scheme and a flexible benefits package - along with a clear roadmap for performance related progression within the company.
We also offer:
- A collaborative and supportive company culture
- Ongoing training and mentoring throughout your career
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- Opportunity to attend and take part in our many industry events throughout the year; including The Majors
- Great rewards for hard work such as trips abroad, 5 star dining experiences and other team incentives and prizes
- Regular social events and company sports days
- Birthday day off
- Monday breakfast
- Office bar on a Friday