This award will celebrate a compelling campaign idea that utilises a variety of marketing disciplines in fresh and exciting ways. (There must be a minimum of two - e.g. direct marketing, advertising, sales promotion etc.). We need evidence that you lead an impactful and intuitive concept that has been rolled out through various channels in an innovative, impressive way. You need to show a media mix, which demonstrates outstanding creativity, consistency of brand message and the achievement of key objectives.
- Need an overview or summary of the campaign
- Explain the purpose and objective(s) of campaign / project
- You will then need to outline objectives and why the campaign was needed
- Go over the process of how it was orchestrated and carried out
- Show what was achieved by demonstrating results.
Please supply up to 5 separate examples of your work.
Please follow the below criteria for supporting materials:
- Maximum number of files for submission: five
- Preferred file formats for images: Jpeg, Tif, Bmp
- Suggest uploading supporting documents in one PDF file.
- Maximum online upload limit: including your explanatory brief, submissions cannot exceed the upload limit of 5mb per entry.
Only digital submissions will be accepted, for large files please send via dropbox or wetransfer to Sebastian.firstname.lastname@example.org