SheSays/Major Players event – Be a boss girl - Thurs 25th September – 6.30pm, MP offices
This one goes out to the SheSays creative network
- Laura Bambach, Creative Partner, Mr President
- Jo Wallace, Creative Director, JWT
- Fabiana Xavier, Senior Creative and SheSays LDN President
- Katie Carruthers, Creative Director, Digitas
- Rosa Rolo, Director, Major Players
Big Data event – Thurs 11th October – MP offices
A panel discussion with the industry’s leading big data experts
Title: A Data Scientist, a Data Engineer and a Statistician walked into a bar…
- Are they different / the same?
- The future of the role in 1, 5, 10 years
- Salaries and how they vary
- Is it growing / declining?
- Leila Seith-Hassan, Head of Analytics, Ogilvy
- Callum Staff, Lead Data Scientist, M&S
More speakers tbc.
Major Collective event – Thurs 29th November
This one is for our loyal Collective freelancers. A chance to network and meet the consultants.
Gabriela Lungu, Founder - WINGS Creative Leadership Lab
- Getting the advertising you deserve
- What’s the client’s role in creative excellence?
- Co-creating with agencies and creativity sabotage
Be your best Self – Senior HR event - Thurs 15th November
An event for senior HR professionals.
- Liz Nottingham Executive HR Director at R/GA
How to beat the inner critic and harness your inner mentor
- Alison Green Executive Coach and Director at WOMBA
The ‘perfect’ career: how our expectations can get in the way of progression and development
If you are interested in attending these events please contact email@example.com