Salary Survey 2020
As things evolve and change quickly with the digital age, so does the role of the business development manager. Over the last year we have seen BD professionals no longer be limited by just hitting targets, but also focus upon working inwards to see how their teams are trained on new technologies, communication skills, new sales techniques, product knowledge, etc. Technologies and big data continues to play a vital part, with brands seeking out those capable of scaling up using data and reporting at their fingertips.
- 76% revealed that they are looking to leave their existing role in 6 months
- 94% are working in permanent roles
- Even gender split of 50% male, 50% female
- Influencer marketing industry maturing
- In-house taking the lead
- Potentially less marketing spend