WordPress Developer - Digital Marketing Agency - £35,000 - £40,000 per annum plus benefits
Contact: Harry Maguire
WordPress Developer - The Client
An award winning Digital Agency are looking to expand their Technology teams extensively right now and are looking for someone to take lead on a number of projects. With offices in London and New York, they have an enviable global client base consisting of international hotels, restaurants, and bars.
They work across a broad range of clients, from promising start-ups to established brands across sectors such as Technology; e-commerce, Education, and Pharma and are looking for someone with a passion for creativity to take ownership over the development of a number of WordPress sites for thier clients.
WordPress Developer - The role
Your role will be to develop new website and campaign pages along with managing existing applications. You will be joining a growing agile development team and will have exposure to a broad range of projects with well known brands, as well as opportunities for professional development and progression.
WordPress Developer - Key Responsibilities
* Develop and implement a range of website applications, working closely with designers and other developers.
* Work with a broad range of technologies (see below) to develop comprehensive and detailed applications.
* Address and solve all application issues adopting agile and iterative methodologies.
* Assist in development strategy for new and existing briefs.
* Work across a range of projects and manage workload to ensure timescales and deliverables are met.
* Mentor more junior members of the team and help scale the team where necessary.
WordPress Developer - Key skills
* A minimum of 2 years experience using Wordpress
* Strong HTML, CSS, JQuery, and Bootstrap experience
* Grounded understanding in PHP and MYSQL
* Working knowledge of Gulp/Grunt; SASS, and GIT
* Strong understanding of Web Accessibility and security
* Experience developing cross browser responsive applications
* Team player who can work across diverse teams
* Natural problem solver who can tackle issues head on
* Experience in RESTful API development (desirable)
* Experience in Woocommerce (desirable)
* Experience in Wordpress Plugin Development
Interested to learn more?
Click apply and submit your CV now!
Alternatively, please feel free to get in touch with me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0207 845 7266.
Don't forget to add me on LinkedIn to stay updated on other opportunities.
Contact: Harry Maguire