Web Developer - Global Publishing Brand - £35,000 - £40,000
Web Developer - The Company
An award winning and household name in the publishing and media industry is expanding their technology team at the moment. They specialise in finding innovative new ways of bringing stories and ideas to audiences worldwide and have become true experts in their field.
Web Developer - Your Role
Over the past few years, they have completely reinvented their global digital presence and are looking for a Web Developer to support the development of their core applications.
Web Developer -Your Responsibilities
* To write clear, test driven and comprehensive code
* Develop, build and maintain our WordPress websites
* Ensure the code delivered is on time and is of the required quality
* Help to maintain the high standard of code by following test and behaviour driven development
* Review code of other developers and third parties to ensure the overall code quality and to encourage a collaborative development environment
* Sharing expertise and knowledge through workshops, documentation, code reviews and coaching
* Ensure a globally robust and highly scalable approach to development to support our growing number of global users and services.
Web Developer - Key Skills
* Experience building custom WordPress sites using PHP
* Understanding of databases, with a particular focus on MySQL
* Excellent mobile first front-end development skills
* Experience working with APIs (desirable)
* Experience working with Git source control
* Experience in AB Testing (desirable)
In return, you will be joining a fun and vibrant environment full of creative and innovative people. You will receive countless opportunities to work on projects that will enhance your technical skillset; along with a structured progression pathway.
Contact: Harry Maguire
Interested to learn more?
Click apply and submit your CV now!
Alternatively, please feel free to get in touch with me directly at email@example.com or on 0207 845 7266.
Don't forget to add me on LinkedIn to stay updated on other opportunities.