WordPress Developer - Full Service Digital Agency - £40,000 - £50,000 + per annum plus benefits
Contact: Harry Maguire
WordPress Developer - The Company
An award winning full service digital agency based in Central London specialising in building integrated digital strategies is looking to expand its development team.
Using a data-led approach to design, they have a strong focus on user engagement and experience design and strive to create beautiful and engaging digital products for their clients. Due to their continued success they are looking for a WordPress Developer to take overall responsibility of their website production.
WordPress Developer - The role
Primarily, you will be bringing to life inspiring mobile-friendly websites and applying your knowledge of UI & UX to deliver not just beautiful, but user-friendly engaging websites.
WordPress Developer - Key Responsibilities
* Develop new WordPress sites using HTML5/CSS3, ensuring they are responsive and cross-browser compatible
* Maintain and manage existing WordPress sites
* Manage all technical aspects of the CMS, including the ability to implement new features, plugins and functionality and debugging code errors
* Client-facing and can attend meetings as and when required
* Encouraged to contribute to company blog and post on Social Media
* Help to deliver the growth strategy for the business
* To share knowledge and nurture awareness and learning with colleagues
* Undertake continuous professional development in the form of online training; seminars, literature, and training courses
* You should have a strong understanding of industry trends and keep up-to-date with new techniques making recommendations to enhance services
* Do all of the above while promoting a positive team culture
WordPress Developer - Key skills
* At least 4 years' experience in the industry with a good technical understanding of WordPress, SEO, websites, CMS platforms and eCommerce
* A good understanding of the WordPress platform with the ability to modify/customise themes and configure plugins
* Good PHP knowledge (the ability to edit set variables and modify functions.php)
* Ability to hand-code HTML/CSS to control the layout of a web page
* Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
* Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
* Strong collaborator and a self-starter with a "can-do" attitude
* Confident, able to make decisions independently
In return, you'll be working as part of a creative and innovative studio that work across varied industries. You will be given the autonomy to develop your on style and hone in your skills with courses of your choice.
Interested to learn more?
Click apply and submit your CV now!
Alternatively, please feel free to get in touch with me directly at email@example.com or on 0207 845 7266.
Don't forget to add me on LinkedIn to stay updated on other opportunities.
Contact: Harry Maguire