Website Manager - London - £30,000
Contact: Dave Newman
Major Players has an opportunity for a Website Manager role that works in over 50 different countries and spans all continents across the globe. This Website Manager role calls for someone who wants to make a positive impact on the charity's campaigns across the world. The charity is looking for someone who can utilise and develop their creativity, flair and digital marketing expertise whilst using the supportive, ambitious and vibrant team culture to their advantage.
This position is to provide high quality digital service and provide digital strategy and implementation at a technical level. The right candidate will be providing technical points of contact for the UK website and will upload and/or create content onto the website. Providing reports with Facebook Insights, Twitter and Google Analytics will be key for this role. The candidate will also be taking responsibility for troubleshoot and identifying problems with the landing pages.
* Contribute to a positive working environment
* May be required to travel international to support or participate in company ideas
* Experience of running tests and reporting the results
* The ability to use web analytics
* Experience managing a CMS
* Can spot opportunities that would add value to the team's work
* Competent working with HTML and CSS
* Experience of Google Analytics and Tag Manager
* Experience of using website CMS
* Effective, proactive, organised
* Good stakeholder and negotiation skills
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "DAVE NEWMAN". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Dave Newman | DD: + 44| 207 845 7269. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.