Web Content & Product Executive - Travel- Bromley, South London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Web Content & Product Executive - The Company!
Major Players are working with a superstar brand in the lifestyle and travel world. They've got decades worth of heritage and a big passion for being at the forefront of youth culture. This is a vibrant, exciting and dynamic brand with significant global reach and influence and they've been providing a variety of services for almost 60 years.
Web Content & Product Executive - The Role!
This top travel brand is looking for a Web Content & Product Executive to help take its product & content strategy to new heights. You'll work within a team whose sole focus is on the brands digital efforts and we are leading the way in how young people book and consume travel experiences.
The main focus of this role is to implement website content plan, working in the CMS (content management system), to merchandise the brands product effectively and optimise website conversion. It's an exciting time to join the business, with recent investment into the ecommerce tools and resources and lots of potential and support to be a part of taking their digital commerce efforts to the next level.
* Working in the e-commerce team under the direction of the Ecommerce Analyst to execute the ecommerce roadmap with the aim of increasing online conversion
* Update site content including homepages, deals pages, promotional offer pages etc according to ecommerce project plan and briefs, ensuring all product aspects are effectively merchandised onsite - this will involve end-to-end ownership including asset creation (product copy writing and image selection and optimization), content input and publishing in the CMS, and performance monitoring and reporting.
* You'll be liaising closely with the Brand Marketing and Content teams, who will support in terms of brand assets, tone of voice and messaging alignment
* Assisting with the maintenance and updating of other product-related site content
* Liaise with multiple stakeholders & international teams to execute the above content updates accurately and efficiently.
Required Skills& Experience:
* Previous work experience involving product CMS
* A strong interest in or desire to gain experience in a digital / ecommerce environment
* A head for data with a good design eye and creative flair, being able to bring content and commerce together to
* Experience involving meeting deadlines, working accurately & efficiently and managing your own time and workload effectively
* Strong work ethic, demonstrating clear enthusiasm towards your work
* A meticulous approach and excellent accuracy & attention to detail
* Good communication skills - both written & verbal
* Ability to pick up new systems and processes quickly
* A 'can-do' attitude, proactive and self-motivated
* Team player - easily get stuck in and help out with a variety of tasks
* Preferably an interest in travel (either from past experience or future aspirations).
Don't Miss out, Apply Today!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew