Web content manager - Reading - £250 daily rate
Major Players are currently working with an award winning digital and direct marketing agency that focus on strong connections between brands and customers. This marketing agency work with world wide clients on a daily basis. My client believes in hiring the right people who are more than capable of working in a fun and dynamic team.
This well known agency are seeking to take on board a Web content manager who will take the responsibility of creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns. The successful candidate must ensure the right content is featured on the brand properties and make sure it is promoted through different operated channels. Data from site analytics and customer feedback will be used to understand how the usage is measured and also the onsite customer journeys. Debating ideas and being a proactive individual are a few skills the web content manager will need.
* Monitor the overall site health and performance, and providing regular insights
* Working with the digital analytics team to understand the customers journey
* Partnering with global teams who manage the digital strategy to share local best practice and proactively shape site development
* Driving website security, accessibility compliance and privacy within global corporate guidelines
* Working closely with Social media community managers and digital paid marketing teams on content integration.
* Making sure there is strong connection between paid and earned channels and other digital destinations.
Skills and Experience
* Experience working with content management systems
* A good creative judgement
* Experience as a web content manager within an agency or client-side marketing environment
* The ability review and visually represent data and align it to business objectives
* Coping with high pressure while retaining a measured approach
* Attention to detail and a strong passion for the work
Contact: Kennedy Rees