Web Content Manager
!!! We're working with one of London's most established total experience agencies to find a Web Content Manager for a leading automotive brand!
We're looking for someone who is looking for their next step in their career - ready to learn & develop with the best support offered. This role is a fantastic opportunity to work as a part of a specialist content team that delivers best-in-class campaigns and top tier client experience. This person will be responsible for curating, improving, and maintaining website content.
* Work with colleagues and clients to curate, maintain and improve content.
* Respond to client briefs and advise on the best use of resources.
* Maintain and, where appropriate, enhance the quality of content, demonstrating excellent attention to detail.
* Apply visual and editorial style guidance consistently and diligently.
* Consider the user's total experience and how to enhance it.
* Proactively generate ideas that can help improve our work and produce better results for our clients.
* Use analysis and reporting to understand content performance and identify areas for improvement.
* Use issue management systems such as Jira to manage your workload.
* Able to prioritise tasks, understand your capacity and set expectations for delivery.
Skills & Experience
* Strong hands-on experience using content management systems (CMS) for day-to-day work - AEM preferred but not essential.
* Strong understanding of user experience and content management governance and principles.
* Use of Microsoft office products including Outlook, Teams, Word, and Excel.
* Excellent written communication skills, specifically spelling, grammar and punctuation.
* An understanding of what works well for our audience as well as maintaining current web trends and standards
* Highly organised, strong attention to detail, pro-active and a self-starter.
* Align with UX and digital experience teams to identify opportunities to improve the customer experience.
· £35,000 - £45,000
Contact: Lauren Roberts
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: +44 (0)207 845 7227 or connect with me on LinkedIn: Lauren Roberts.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.