Web Analyst - Fashion - London
Contact: Kate Bergman
£30,000 - £37,000 + amazing benefits
Web Analyst - The Company
Quintessentially British, our client is the fastest growing global lifestyle brand offering menswear, womenswear, accessories and everything in between. Certainly no ordinary label! Their emphasis is on design and product quality with unswerving attention to detail this is coupled with a quirky sense of humour. Appealing to the style conscious, this extraordinary retailer is really going places; astoundingly their worldwide growth has been achieved purely through word of mouth.
Web Analyst - The Role
This is an exciting new role that sits within the fast growing E-Commerce team and reports directly into the Analytics and Insights Manager. The Web Analyst will possess confidence in delivering insights and trends to all the key stake holders within the business, alongside a passion for numbers.
* Managing and executing the delivery of reports
* Supporting the maintenance and enhancement of all in-house analytical packages
* Analytics gap analysis into what reports need to be implemented, developing templates and dashboards
* KPI development and monitoring
* Website tagging strategies & recommendations with regular QA
* Development & implementation of tagging plans where appropriate - with the use of tag management technologies like Tealium
* Work with the rest of the business to show how analytics can influence their strategy (Adobe workshop by department)
* Staying current on the latest developments in data and web analytics
Web Analyst - Key Skills
* 2 years minimum experience in Web/Data Analytics from any sector
* Extensive knowledge of Google Analytics, Excel, Site Catalyst and Tealium
* Strong technical background, with coding and technology infrastructure knowledge
* Understanding of data modelling concepts
* Ability to merge data from multiple sources and formats into data acceptable for analysis
* Ability to devise & construct ad-hoc queries using web analytics tools
* High attention to detail and quality of work
If this is the Web Analyst role for you then do not hesitate and apply now !
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "KATE BERGMAN" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Kate Bergman | DD: + 44| 207 845 7235 - firstname.lastname@example.org Please note all applications will be made in confidence.