Major players are working with a very well established luxury travel media agency based in West London, who are looking for a Videographer to work within the creative team assist with the shooting, editing and producing of the content within their ongoing projects.
Working closely with the web developers, copywriters and project managers, etc. the Videographer will work from idea generation through to execution and delivery and will demonstrate both commercial awareness and a highly creative approach in conceiving, developing and producing video and multimedia elements.
* Work closely with the Senior Videographer and other members of the team on producing videos and multimedia content on a regular basis.
* Assist on the production of certain projects.
* Take ownership of assigned projects.
* Liaise with the Event Managers / Marketing Managers to understand the business aims and targets of each video project briefed across our brands.
* Keep up to date with trends and innovating concepts in videography.
The Videographer / Producer will have:
* The ability to operate mirror less video cameras and higher spec'd cameras such as Canon's Cinema line or Sony's FS line.
* Proficient with Adobe CC (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition).
* Knowledge of studio lighting.
* Capable of audio recording and sound mixing.
* Attention to detail and deadlines is essential.
* Self starter and be able to learn quickly.
* Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a small team.
* Strong time management skills
* Be proactive, ambitious, and unafraid to take initiative.
* Be a problem-solver and able to react quickly to events.
* Breadth of thinking across multiple channels.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to professionally represent the company.
* Positive approach to team building.
* Available to travel if required.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate the craft of filmmaking on both the technical and practical aspects, who is able to work in a fast paced environment and who isn't afraid to take initiative.
This is an amazing opportunity for a switched-on, experienced Videographer / producer to come on board and join a thriving company, whilst having the opportunity to travel to some amazing parts of the globe.
If this role sounds like its for you, please apply.
Contact: Chloe Bowditch