Calling all travel enthusiasts, the job of your dreams is within arm's reach!
I'm working with a well-known global tour operator, offering some of the most innovative experiences within the travel market. They are bold, unique, vibrant, innovative and looking for looking to bring someone on-board who is hugely passionate about bringing one of a kind travel experiences to life.
The crux of this role will be travelling to beautiful travel destinations around the globe, coming up up with innovative ideas for video concepts, directing and leading on a wide range of projects and finally, managing the editing process along with post-production.
You will be passionate about sharing and uploading content via all social media channels and will continually seek new opportunities to be innovative with video content.
What are we looking for?
* 5+ years producing video content, either as a freelancer creating brand content, working in a production or advertising agency or in-house for a content-lead brand.
* An understanding of both theoretical and technical aspects of cinematography & editing, with an ability to deliver across a range of platforms.
* Understand what content works (and more importantly what video content doesn't work) for our super savvy millennial and Gen Z audience. You'll need to know what our audience cares about, and how our video content can cut through the noise and offer something that will make them stop scrolling, click and watch.
* Have the ability to tell old stories in new ways. The travel landscape is constantly changing, our audience is constantly changing - you'll need to prove you have the ideas to keep up.
* Be an avid content consumer, actively engaged with brands, media and the content they produce.
* A good understanding of various aspects of post-production from edit to grade, post and sound design and animation
* You will have the ability to work at speed in a fast turnaround environment, without sacrificing quality of content
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
* Ability to work on your own initiative and adapt well to change
* Ability to manage spend and schedules to deliver content on time and on budget
* Great communication skills and the ability to chat through ideas clearly and confidently
* Proficiency in Final Cut Pro, After Effects and Adobe Creative Cloud
* Finally, you will need to be able to travel regularly and at short notice
If you have this experience and you're looking for a role working with fun people, travel to some of the best destinations the universe can offer, amazing benefits, please apply for this role.
Contact: Chloe Bowditch