Creative, Design & Studio
£ 26,000 per year, £26k per year
Major Players are working with one of the fastest growing content agencies in the UK. They are experts in producing effective content strategies integrating, video, podcast, design, animation and photography that helps businesses to grow. After a record-breaking start to the year, they are now looking for an experienced Video Editor with previous agency experience.
Play a key role in a fast-paced, rapidly growing content agency with great opportunities for development.
Work with an ambitious post production team, made-up of highly talented editors, sound designers, colourists and animators.
Contribute to a team as the business looks to focus its expertise on creating intelligent data led content that performs in the digital sphere.
Help create meaningful content through channels people genuinely want to engage with.
Work on a wide variety of content for a range of businesses and brands, including viral social content across social channels, to longer-form content that will sit on website and YouTube, to TVC quality production.
Act as a proactive ‘do-er’ and ‘go-getter’, someone who will take the reins and own it.
Contact: Joe Faulkner
- Creative, and able to demonstrate talent and experience in making a range of engaging content for clients, evidenced in your portfolio of work. Your portfolio will demonstrate you have mastered a variety of editing styles and can combine great storytelling with creative flair.
- Experienced in producing viral and engaging video content for social & web.
- Story driven editorial experience in both long and short formats.
- Confident creating specific content for different social media platforms.
- Keen to drive innovation and keep up to date with new trends and styles.
- Adept in the Adobe CC packages.
- Final Cut Pro X experience desirable but not essential.
- Experience with specialist sound editing & sound scaping. Experience editing for podcast a bonus.
- Colour grading experience and skills.
- Motion graphics / animation in After Effects is desirable.
- Confident and articulate, with the ability to voice and share ideas and opinions both internally and with clients.