We are working with an innovative startup production company based in South West London who are looking for an experienced Video Producer / Editor to join their growing team.
An experienced Adobe CC Suite user, you will thrive off editing multiple projects simultaneously and managing a structured workflow.
The ideal candidate has extensive experience in the video production process from concept to delivery. You will have a high level of technical skill and a passion to contribute and add value in a small team.
What you'll be doing:
* Using Adobe CC Suite to deliver creative content
* Editing multiple projects simultaneously to tight deadlines and to the highest standard
* Working closely with the Project Lead to develop narratives, concepts and storyboards, looking for opportunities to add value
* Setting up projects with a consistent and logical structure
* Developing quotes and planning projects within budget constraints
* Creating SOWs
* Working to a brief, whilst being able to adapt to changes as the project progresses
* Managing a structured workflow:
* handling rushes
* creating first assembly for internal and client selection
* creating rough edits
* finalising the film including screen furniture, colour correction, grading and consistent sound mixes
* Supporting the Project Lead by liaising with clients; receiving feedback and actioning changes
* Liaising with contractors on location or remotely.
* Managing and maintaining a filing system for all rushes and final assets
* Ensuring maintenance of all camera equipment; making sure batteries are charged and stocked, lenses are clean, footage is offloaded, etc.
* Potentially utilising established camera skills on shoots as required
* Keeping up to date with the industry and making recommendations for equipment and techniques to enhance the quality of work for our clients
* Carrying out any additional duties that might be expected in a small and busy team
What are we looking for?
* Highly skilled video editor
* Minimum of 3 years employed experience in a video production environment using Adobe CC Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop)
* Come with a knowledge of sound design and mixing
* Be able to source appropriate music, research stock footage and acquire licences for intended use
* Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, where deadlines and priorities shift all the time
* Have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills, along with a talent for clear communication
* Demonstrate strong attention to detail
* Work quickly and bring stories to life with a short turnaround
* Be a creative thinker; unafraid to challenge norms and add your ideas to the mix
* Be a self-starter with the ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
* Have ambition, passion and pride for your contribution to a growing business
* To oversee/lead others in the future
This role has the potential for great progression opportunities to develop into a lead-level position.We're looking for someone who is energised by creative problem solving, takes pride in delivering good solid work and loves working with people.
If you feel like this sounds like you, please do send through your CV for a confidential chat.
Contact: Chloe Bowditch