We have partnered with PinPoint Media- an ambitious and innovative Content Agency as their team is rapidly growing. We're looking for a passionate Video and Animation Producer to join their award winning team.
Contact: Patrick Dunn
This agency are renowned for being one of the fastest growing content agencies in the UK enabling every business to be able to experience the transformative effect of performance driven content.
This agency was founded on the simple belief that video is the most powerful medium for communications in every business... Do you share the same passions?
A Day in the life...
You will own and oversee productions with a vastly diverse range of client from tech and brand through to construction and manufacturing. You will bring your proven experience working with multiple clients on high-value video production, animation & motion graphics and high-volume social content for recognised brands as the business looks to focus its expertise on creating intelligent data led content that performs in the digital sphere.
From conceptualising and creative pitching to clients through to managing crew on location and overseeing edits and animation/motion graphics, you will have ownership and ultimate creativity from start to finish.
This role will also include extensive client liaison and budget management and requires a high level of creativity, technical knowledge, organisational and management ability.
You will take the creative reins and work with some of the country's biggest brands on projects- not just in the UK, but internationally.
- Create decks & present creative proposals and original ideas for new projects or opportunities.
- Manage and work on the production of scripts, storyboards, call sheets and design documents to ensure consistency of vision through each project for both film and animation. You will host client design meetings and calls and be the main client contact throughout production stages.
- Produce and direct film shoots for our clients across multiple locations including directing camera, lighting and sound crew where needed during production.
- Maintain the high standards of creative within our video/animation offering. You will champion best practice and innovative thinking to raise the bar for our clients, going beyond their expectations.
- Oversee the creative post-production of videos, including editing, animation, motion graphics design, asset delivery, subtitling, tech check & quality control.
- Be responsible for the effective delivery of all projects, on time and on budget, whilst managing client relationships & expectations.
- Keep up to date with new technical and creative developments in the corporate film production sector with awareness of social trends and be aware of the competition.
You will have:
- Minimum 4 years with agency experience in a producer role, preferably in brand/corporate and online film production with extensive experience delivering a variety of high-quality film and animation projects
- The ability to creatively manage video/motion graphic solutions within brand guidelines and agreed timescales.
- A high level of experience of various filming techniques and styles. Including in studio, on client location and corporate.
- Understanding around shoot protocol, camera equipment, best practices, film crews & H&S.
- Experience producing 2D and 3D animation, across a range of styles and industries.
- A good understanding of creating content that performs online, and emerging video/digital design trends.
- The ability to understand and interpret clients' requirements instantly and bring ideas to life through film. Create decks and presentations professionally and on brand.
- Understanding of typography, layout, colour and grid structures.
- Good time management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Confidence and be articulate, with the ability to voice and share ideas and opinions both internally and with clients.
- Confidence in own abilities and be able to proactively influence clients and manage their expectations.
- A full driving licence and access to own vehicle.