One of the fastest growing content agencies in the UK are now looking to add a talented Video & Animation Producer to their growing team. This agency prides themselves on producing effective content strategies integrating, video, podcast, design, animation and photography, that helps businesses to grow. They are enjoying a sustained period of success and committed to creating a refreshing, vibrant and dynamic environment that brings out the best in their team!
You will bring proven experience working with multiple clients on high-value video production, animation & motion graphics and high-volume social content for recognised brands. This is an exciting position that can be based in either London or Cheltenham and will play a major role in developing the business, as it looks to focus its expertise on creating intelligent data led content that performs in the digital sphere!
- Manage and work on the production of scripts, storyboards, call sheets and design documents to ensure consistency of vision through each project for both film and animation. You will host client design meetings and calls and be the main client contact throughout production stages.
- Create decks & present creative proposals and original ideas for new projects or opportunities.
- Produce and direct film shoots for our clients across multiple locations including directing camera, lighting and sound crew where needed during production.
- Maintain the high standards of creative within our video/animation offering. You will champion best practice and innovative thinking to raise the bar for our clients, going beyond their expectations.
- Oversee the creative post-production of videos, including editing, animation, motion graphics design, asset delivery, subtitling, tech check & quality control.
- Be responsible for the effective delivery of all projects, on time and on budget, whilst managing client relationships & expectations.
- Keep up to date with new technical and creative developments in the corporate film production sector with awareness of social trends and be aware of the competition.
- Minimum 4 years with agency experience in a producer role, preferably in brand/corporate and online film production with extensive experience delivering a variety of high-quality film and animation projects
- Highly creative with the ability to manage video/motion graphic solutions within brand guidelines and agreed timescales.
- Have a high level of experience of various filming techniques and styles. Including in studio, on client location and corporate.
- Have a high level of understanding around shoot protocol, camera equipment, best practices, film crews & H&S.
- Experience producing 2D and 3D animation, across a range of styles and industries.
- Good understanding of creating content that performs online, and emerging video/digital design trends.
- Ability to understand and interpret clients’ requirements instantly and bring ideas to life through film. Create decks and presentations professionally and on brand.
- Understanding of typography, layout, colour and grid structures.
- Confident and articulate, with the ability to voice and share ideas and opinions both internally and with clients.
Contact: Joe Faulkner