UI, UX & Front-End
£ 50,000 - £ 55,000 per year, Benefits
Contact: Sophie Anderson
I am looking for a talented all-round designer, with experience in all things digital design and a good all-round technical knowledge. This role will see you deliver impactful UX/UI design for a variety of exciting projects.
* You will create impactful and visually appealing user experiences at the highest quality standard, displaying complex data and infographics via a clean interface
* Collaborate with the team and clients on interface design across desktop and mobile, user experience optimisation, user testing, and more.
* Working closely with Dev & QA teams ensuring that standard of development & testing matches the initial vision.
* Help to establish new standards for the UX/UI design practice
* Excellent knowledge of crafting user experiences and beautiful user interfaces across desktop and mobile
* Expert knowledge and proficiency of Adobe Suite and other industry-standard design management tools such as Sketch and Figma Designs
* Solid grasp of UX/UI design best practices and the latest trends in the industry
* Good all-round technical knowledge
* Work on the entire end to end design cycle
Nice to have
* Experience of managing Style guides and design systems
* Knowledge of brand development including brand guidelines, logo design, newsletters etc.
* Working knowledge of front-end development languages and tools, mainly HTML and CSS