UX/UI Designer - Digital Agency - £40,000 - £50,000
Contact: Sophie Anderson
UX/UI Designer - The Company
Currently working with an award winning agency that specialise in Human interaction based design experiences. This agency work with some of the biggest names in communication, automative and travel. They have a large team that span across over 10 studios and 3 continents bringing the highest quality design work to global clients. They are currently expanding their design capabilities and are on the search for an enthusiastic and talented UX/UI Designer to join them at their London office.
UX/UI Designer - Your role
Working across multiple projects at once you will be a hybrid UX and UI Designer on a team of multidiscipline strategic designers and business creatives. The ideal candidate will have experience in both a UX and UI role, working across the entire design process. You will be passionate about user centric designs and comfortable leading projects including mentoring junior designers.
UX/UI Designer - Your Responsibilities
* Use design and prototyping software to convey functionality and conceptual ideas
* Mentor junior team members when required
* Interpret and analysis data then transfer it into an actionable design plan
* Engage clients and the extended team to ensure proposed designs are in line with user needs and overall business goals
* Run a variety of research and user testing to inform intelligent and accurate design plans
* Explore new design concepts using Wireframming, sketches and prototypes
* Developer best user centric workflows for yourself and the wider team to optimise the design process
UX/UI Designer - Your Skills
* Have work examples that show impactful and in depth strategies for user interfaces
* Excellent eye for detail with very strong organisational skills
* Experience with at least one of the following; Sketch, Figma, Abstract or a similar tool
* An agency background (a bonus)
* Experience working in a multidisciplinary team
* Willingness to pitch to stakeholders about the value and importance of user experience and subsequent plans to improve it
* Native app design experience (desired)
* Experience working with responsive designs with both UX and UI perspectives
* Brand experience (a bonus)
In return, you will be working with one of the biggest names in Design with international brands. You will work in a collaborative and creative environment where you will have the change to impact and drive creative decisions that impact global campaigns. On top of a competitive salary you will you will also receive great benefits and a clear career pathway.
If this is the role for you then APPLY NOW!!
We have a range of Design and Development roles on at the moment from £20,000 - £130,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "SOPHIE ANDERSON". To apply for this opportunity or for further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org