We are looking for a person who is truly passionate about good UX and UI designs. This role is to review and design internal software and platforms to meet business operational needs. The majority of work will be spent working with the Programmatic teams to ensure their tools and platforms are fit for purpose.
Working closely with Developer teams, you will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experiences to help drive efficiency. You will be an analytical and creative designer who is able to understand user needs and solve problems to ensure user friendly, intuitive and efficient products to attract and retain users. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical problems is essential. Strong attention to detail, communication skills and the ability to prioritize tasks across multiple projects to meet deadlines is important.
The role presents strong career progression opportunities as we continue to expand and evolve within the digital marketing landscape.
· Develop wireframes and task flows based on user needs
· Collaborate with designers and developers to create intuitive user-friendly software
· Find creative ways to solve UX problems: inventing new / innovative ways to develop platforms - field is entirely open for you to develop and exploit opportunities as you see them.
· Understand internal operations, process and current systems.
· Conduct user research and testing
· Understand product specifications and user psychology
· Ability to programme and implement the UX design (front end development)
· Provide clear documentation for any implementation work
· Communicate design ideas and prototypes to back end developers
· Work closely with teams to introduce and train them on new tools
· Keep up to date with new technologies and UX trends
· Proven experience as a UX & UI designer
· Strong portfolio in design projects, interaction design, information architecture, prototyping and wireframing
· Knowledge of Research techniques and Usability testing
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills. - strong UX writer and presenter
· Problem solving aptitude and strong collaborator
· Advantage to know Developer skill-sets e.g. PHP, SQL, MVC frameworks
· Interest in new technologies.
· Degree or relevant qualifications for the role. E.g. Computer Science, Design, Psychology, Design, Ergonomics, Research
Contact: Natalie Turner