Senior UX Designer - Top Digital Agency
We're currently working with one of the leading digital design agencies in the world that specialise in creating innovative digital product for some of the most recognisable brands.
They're part of a large network of agencies with offices in over 25 countries.
The creative department is the heart of the agency. A place where their diverse crew of designers, makers, writers and doers come together to make great ideas happen. They are curious, collaborative and confident - delivering beautiful work that goes above and beyond their client's expectations. Data is at the core of much of what they do, and they use this to guide their thinking, and help transform their clients businesses.
The UX team at this agency provides essential expertise to accounts, projects, clients and colleagues across the agency, ensuring they always deliver amazing customer experiences with real business value.
What we're looking for
The Senior UX Designer will play an essential role in the creation of useful, interesting and functional digital experiences across multiple channels that inspire users and exceed client objectives. Owning and developing a range of projects from initial briefing to research and development, to delivery of the final product. Taking a leading role as part of multi-disciplinary teams, including Creatives, Strategists, Designers and Technologists, communicating UX strategy and helping to create, support and develop new experiences.
The successful candidate will play a vital role in clearly communicating UX strategy across the agency, to the client services, development and design teams. The role will span the entire breadth of UX from IA to experience design and strategy, with the successful candidate able to grow the role within the team and the wider agency.
* Working with the Creative teams to ensure the design work exceeds client expectations
* Collaborating closely with Client Services, Project Managers and Developers to ensure projects run smoothly and on budget and that deliverables meet client expectations
* Working with UX Director to identify the best UX design techniques for the job e.g written documentation, sketches, wireframes or prototypes
* Keeping an eye on what's good and seeking out excellent user experiences
Skills & Experience
* A thorough understanding of the importance of strategic, evidence-based, user-centred UX design
* An excellent knowledge of UX tools, techniques and methodologies, knowing what techniques to apply and when
* Ability to review and audit digital application to identify areas of improvement, with accompanying write-ups and recommendations
* A passion for user experience and digital design and up to date with latest and emerging industry trends.
* A good understanding of the concept of scope and the ability to adapt to change
* A portfolio of work that shows UX design experience with proven user experiences that work
* Experience setting up usability tests and writing up results with associated recommendations including wireframes and IA
* Experience of user research, both qualitative and quantitative, setting up and evaluating surveys and interviews, working within agency and with outside research functions is also required Excellent presentation skills and confident working directly with clients
Ability to set out a user experience strategy to guide a digital campaign or website.
Contact: Charly Panton
If this sounds like you then get in touch!