UX Specialist - Integrated Digital Agency - £40,000 - £50,000
Contact: Sophie Anderson
UX Specialist - The Company
The agency are an award winning branding, marketing and design agency based in central London with offices across the UK and the rest of the world. They pride themselves in delivering inspired, high quality, creative work for their brands (some of which are highly recognisable FTSE 100 businesses). The agency has a real creative flair and team spirit, and are now looking for an experienced UX Designer to come on board.
UX Specialist - Your role
You would deliver UX research, strategy and implementation across client projects while creating amazing and user-centred projects. This will include in depth research, diagnosing, challenging and defining the clients core objectives as we as delivering game changing solutions. You would report directly to the UK Head of Strategy and be involved in projects that work across several areas and clients.
UX Specialist - Your Responsibilities
* Conduct variety of different types of research e.g. desk research, primary research such as interviews, heuristic reviews, contribute to preparation and delivery of workshops, use web analytics and a variety of secondary sources
* Bring innovation, new tools and techniques to our UX offering
* Champion the user and their needs throughout delivery of projects
* Deliver insightful thinking that improves the quality and usability of the web assets we create and build for clients
* Propose and execute solutions that balance user needs and business goals with technical capabilities
* Collaboration - co-create solutions with clients and other teams such as creative and development
* Contribute to the presentation of ideas and thinking to new and existing clients
* Create logical presentations and slide design
* Write brilliantly clear and thorough briefs
* Attend and take part in external events, with senior team members
UX Specialist - Your Skills and required experience
* Able to assess, research and synthesise information and spot useful insights
* Excellent writing skills able to write own content
* Highly collaborative work style
* Solution focused, see problems as opportunities
* Comfortable client facing
* Able to adapt style and language according to audience
* Able to juggle priorities between clients, projects and teams
In return, you'll be working as part of a fast paced creative team with opportunities to diversify your skill-set and progress up to senior levels and take on added responsibilities. You will also receive a very competitive salary and fantastic benefits.
If this is the role for you then APPLY NOW!!
We have a range of Tech and Development roles on at the moment from £20,000 - £130,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "SOPHIE ANDERSON". To apply for this opportunity or for further information, please contact: email@example.com