Senior UX Researcher - Online Bank- £40,000- £50,000
Contact: Sophie Anderson
Senior UX Researcher - The Company
Currently working with a leading digital bank that focuses on smart money management for their users. This company have won awards for their product and customer service and are opening more offices nationally over the next year. They still have a start up culture and a fast moving technology based business model and are looking for an experience and enthusiastic UX Researcher to join their expanding team.
Senior UX Researcher - Your role
As a Senior UX Researcher you will work closely with the Design and Analytics team to provide user research and insight into improving the customer's journey. You will interpret large amounts of data and convey that to the wider teams, adapting the customer's journey and impacting the overall product development. By using a variety of research techniques you will inform and shape the wider digital goals of an expanding award winning bank.
Senior UX Researcher - Your Responsibilities
* To develop the business's user research capabilities and use the results when advising on wider organisational objectives
* Mentor the extended team on the best research and support the incorporation of these practises into the design process
* Use Qualitative and Quantitative research methods to ensure that the best possible practise is being used with customers
* Interpret customer feedback and translate it into product development to impact business decisions
* Understanding large data sets and assist the analytics team to ensure research is being implemented in a way that enhances the user experience
Senior UX Researcher - Your Skills
* Experience as a UX researcher with exposure to usability testing and a variety of data collection techniques such as interviews and surveys
* A history of working in a fast paced, growing company
* Fluent written and spoken English
* Experience using user research to engage customers and present research data to senior staff and stakeholders to demonstrate business goals
* Examples of previous projects where you have used user data to improve a product or delivery of a service in a similar role
* Ideally you have experience working on a big digital transformation as part of a digital app company
In return, you'll be working as part of a rapidly expanding company with a fantastic company culture where you can take develop and apply your skills as part of an award winning team. Additionally, you will receive a competitive salary with great benefits that include 33 days of holiday, private medical insurance, pension scheme, free breakfast on a Friday plus much more!
If this is the role for you then APPLY NOW!!
We have a range of Design and Development roles on at the moment from £20,000 - £130,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "SOPHIE ANDERSON". To apply for this opportunity or for further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org