Mid-Weight UX Planner
Major Players are working with a specialist Digital Agency based in the heart of central London, they have created bespoke digital experiences for the likes of Nike, BMW and EE to name a few and are looking for a mid-weight Experience Planner to join an ever growing team in the London office.
A blended discipline of strategy, UX and behavioural theory, Experience Planning puts audience
behaviour at the heart of the overall strategy so aside from the usual UX activities like personas, journeys and wireframes, you will spend time understanding how the audience truly behave, giving valuable insight on how we can influence behaviour through our creative work.
This is a full time contract based in the Clerkenwell office. Working alongside a strong data, creative, technical and project management team, you will develop useful, usable and desirable product/service experiences for a range of clients from financial services, to automotive to healthcare and everything in between.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
* Work effectively with subject matter experts and client stakeholders to ensure that the digital experience meets the needs of both the audience and the business.
* Act as the 'experience guardian' for the clients you work on, making sure every customer interaction is useful, usable, desirable and builds the overall brand story being told.
* Promote user centred design practices internally and externally.
* Employ user-centred design tools and techniques, such as audience profiling, wireframing and sitemaps.
* Think strategically and holistically, using journey mapping to aid understanding and ensure a consistent multi-channel experience.
* Be able to scamp and create quick prototypes to quickly bring to life the experience
* Keep up to date with competitors and industry best practice
* Manage your own time effectively including estimating timings for tasks.
* Be confident setting KPIs for the digital channels.
* Be interested in cultural differences and have a point of view on the tailoring of the experience to the different markets.
* Working closely with and supporting the data, content and creative teams.
* Knowing the importance of Behavioural Science and the roles it plays in defining an effective Experience.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE
* Confidence explaining your ideas and presenting your work to project stakeholders
* The ability to reflect on your work and share your learning and skills to our clients' teams.
* Confidence in, and the ability to champion ideas you believe in.
* A desire to share your work with a wider audience, across the client team and their colleagues.
* We'd love to hear from diverse voices who will bring new perspectives and approaches to our team.
* An experimental attitude and a willingness to learn
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THEM
An experience, design and engineering company they are a digital creative agency. They create products and services for the world's most ambitious brands, bringing together behavioural science, design, engineering to help make brands more efficient, effective and creative.
Contact: Charly Panton