An opportunity has become available for an experienced UX Designer to join one the UK's leading SaaS providers, working with their London based team. Built of the backs of customer dissatisfaction in the way they communicate with businesses, our client has partnered with some of the worlds biggest tech giants to provide a communication platform between customer and business.
Therefore, the successful candidate will need to be able to view the issue from the customer's perspective and work closely with the product, design and development teams to create leading customer support technology solutions.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Helping to define user model and user experience for new products and features
* Develop detailed concepts, storyboards, user journeys, wireframes and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
* Work with product managers and designers to conduct customer studies of prototypes and existing inter frames and iterate designs based on test results.
* Plan and conduct usability testing
Ideally, the successful candidate will have the following:
* 4+ years experience working on web-based apps in product development teams
* Solid portfolio demonstrating past work experience and deliverables
* Ability to work comfortable with developers
* Strong organisation and communication skills
* Skilled in Design/IA/UK tools including Adobe Suite, Sketch and Balsamiq.
* A bachelors degree in a design qualification
* Ability to travel abroad
Our client loves watching the team grow and progress and supporting them in any way they can to help with benefits including unlimited books and conference allowances, generous holiday, a team lunch every Monday and remote working.
Contact: Chris McCabe