Roles like this do not come around often! This private member's club sits in the middle of one of the most exciting parts of London, where members of the creative industry can connect, support each other and create. As part of their strategy, they want to bring a focus for the up and coming talent that the industry has to offer.
With an established membership of some of the best in the creative arts, the U30 Membership Manager will focus on proactively acquiring new members through networking, being the face everybody knows at industry events and creating and attending outreach activities. Responsibilities include:-
* Taking the lead in building and reviewing the sub committee
* Chairing the monthly application review meetings
* Build a team of club ambassadors who will externally champion the club
* Collaborate with teams to manage and run recruitment events for prospective members
* Host selective events and report on ROI
* Support the long term development of the club
* Build a deep understanding of the U30 membership
* Liaise with members - troubleshooting and creating resolutions
* Support membership on boarding process
* Gain insight into the U30s specific industries and trends
* Be instrumental in providing guests for parties and events
You are person who loves people! You are the one everybody calls when wanting to know where to go to be seen. This role is for somebody who is happy making the right calls in the office and is motivated to network at events when required. The role requires enthusiasm and a real passion for proactively acquiring membership. On top of this you love detail and process and are target driven.
This role is a great opportunity somebody who is not afraid of selling fantastic customer experiences and has the pace and passion to work in a member's club environment. If this sounds just like you, please send your CV to email@example.com or call me on 0207 8457709
Please do not apply unless you have the relevant experience. Due to the high volume of applications only successful applicants will be contacted and if you have not heard from us in two weeks of your application please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Contact: Rachel Kasujja